Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Printers Driver is the middle software (software) using connect between notebooks with printers .
If you want download Canon printer driver You have to open the Canon homepage to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you use.
However, searching driver for Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printer on Canon website is complicated, because have so many types of Canon drivers for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I will share Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printer directly driver download link to your advantage for quickly download.
Operating system congruous Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printers driver:
– Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Printer Driver for Win Xp
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver with Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Printer Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Mac OS & Linus OS
How to get & deploy printer the Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printers driver on Windows:
Guide to get Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 power on the printer & the laptop.
– Then esc the screensaver, pc protect and other software running on notebook.
– Select download link & the File Get dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a dir to save the file in and click Save .
– Save the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double press left mouse on the Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn files to extract all the Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn driver files to a directory on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn driver files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unzip .
Help deploy printer Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn to your pc
– View unparked dir & exactly click to the Setup.exe file, then choose Open to Run the Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you press “Next” button to start install your Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printers driver.
– In the Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn driver
+ Install with USB cable
If you plug in your Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” shows, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be deploy printer to your computer, please please wait:
– After Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printer setup program is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– When your Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn icon in the “Printers & Faxes” dir.
And then you can print with your Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn printer.
Glad to help you Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).