Canon i9100 InkJet Printers Driver is the middleware (software) used to plug in between computers with printers.
To get Canon i9100 InkJet printers driver we have to live on the Canon home page to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you put to work.
However, finding driver for Canon i9100 InkJet printers on Canon homepage is complicated, because have so more types of Canon drivers for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic We share you Canon i9100 InkJet printer directly driver download link to your advantage for faster get.
OS compatible Canon i9100 InkJet printer driver:
– Canon i9100 InkJet Printers Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon i9100 InkJet Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon i9100 InkJet Printer Driver for windows 7 64 bit
– Canon i9100 InkJet Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon i9100 InkJet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon i9100 InkJet Printers Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon i9100 InkJet Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon i9100 InkJet Printers Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i9100 InkJet Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i9100 InkJet Printers Driver for Mac OS & Linus OS
Instructions for download & installing the Canon i9100 InkJet printer driver on Windows:
Before installing the printers software, your Canon i9100 InkJet printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on laptop.
– Click on the download link & the File Get dialog box will shows .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i9100 InkJet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Win Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printer if it has been installed old version of the driver
– Right-click the printers and choose Properties .
– On the General tab, choose New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printers listing box will view. Choose Have Disk .
– Install from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open & then OK to files setup
Install a new Canon i9100 InkJet printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn guide how to install CANON printer driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).