(8Driver.com) – Canon iR-ADV 4051 Printers Driver is the middle software (middleware) used to connect between pc with Canon iR-ADV 4051 printer .
If you want download Canon iR-ADV 4051 printer driver We have to visit the Canon printer support page to select the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you proceed.
However, searching driver for Canon iR-ADV 4051 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so more types of Canon drivers for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article I share you Canon iR-ADV 4051 printers exactly driver get link to your advantage for faster get.
OS compatible Canon iR-ADV 4051 printer driver:
– Canon iR-ADV 4051 Printers Driver for Win Xp
– Canon iR-ADV 4051 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4051 Printers Driver with windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4051 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4051 Printer Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4051 Printers Driver with Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4051 Printers Driver with windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4051 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4051 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV 4051 Printers Driver for Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Instructions for download & setting up the Canon iR-ADV 4051 printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to download Canon iR-ADV 4051 printers driver?
Before setup the printers software, your Canon iR-ADV 4051 printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the download link & the File Get dialog box will manifestation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR-ADV 4051 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to setting up Canon iR-ADV 4051 printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR-ADV 4051 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and direct click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will shows, you click “Next” button to start launch your Canon iR-ADV 4051 printer driver.
– In the Canon iR-ADV 4051 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR-ADV 4051 printers to your pc by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be launch to your computer, please please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer/mac.
– If your Canon iR-ADV 4051 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR-ADV 4051 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).