Canon iR1510 Printers Driver is the middle software (software) using plug in between pc with Canon iR1510 printer .
To download Canon iR1510 printer driver We need to visit the Canon support page to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you proceed.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon iR1510 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon drivers for numerous different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This post We will share Canon iR1510 printers directly driver get link to your advantage for more quickly download.
OS compatible Canon iR1510 printers driver:
– Canon iR1510 Printer Driver for windows Xp
– Canon iR1510 Printers Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR1510 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR1510 Printer Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR1510 Printers Driver for Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iR1510 Printer Driver for Win 8 64 bit
– Canon iR1510 Printers Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR1510 Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR1510 Printer Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Instructions for get and deploy printer the Canon iR1510 printer driver on Win:
How to get Canon iR1510 printer driver?
Before setup the printer software, your Canon iR1510 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the pc.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on laptop.
– Click on the get link & the File Get dialog box will shows .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR1510 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iR1510 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and straight click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you click “Next” button to start launch your Canon iR1510 printer driver.
– In the Canon iR1510 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR1510 printers to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” shows, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iR1510 will be deploy printer to your computer, please please wait:
– When Canon iR1510 printer installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon iR1510 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR1510 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iR1510 printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).