(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon iR1530 Printers Driver is the software (middle software) using connect between printer with computer .
If you want download Canon iR1530 printer driver We have to visit the Canon homepage to choose the true driver suitable for the OS that you use.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon iR1530 printers on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon drivers for legion different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post We will share Canon iR1530 printers straight driver get link to your advantage for faster get.
OS congruous Canon iR1530 printers driver:
– Canon Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon iR1530 Printer Driver with Win 7 32 bit
– Canon iR1530 Printers Driver with Win 7 64 bit
– Canon iR1530 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR1530 Printers Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR1530 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iR1530 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR1530 Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR1530 Printers Driver with Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for get and setting up the Canon iR1530 printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to download Canon iR1530 printers driver?
Before deploy printer the printer software, your Canon iR1530 printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the download link and the File Get dialog box will accurrence .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR1530 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to deploy printer Canon printer driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iR1530 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & directly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you click “Next” button to start installing your Canon iR1530 printer driver.
– In the Canon iR1530 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR1530 printer to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be installing to your computer/mac, please please wait:
– When Canon iR1530 printers installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon iR1530 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR1530 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iR1530 printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).