(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon iR1730i Printers Driver is the software (software) used to connect between printer with computer .
To download Canon iR1730i printer driver We need to go to the Canon printer homepage to select the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you put to work.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon iR1730i printers on Canon website is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon driver for legion different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This post I will share Canon iR1730i printer exactly driver get link to your advantage for quicker download.
OS compatible Canon iR1730i printer driver:
– Canon iR1730i Printers Driver for Win Xp
– Canon iR1730i Printers Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR1730i Printers Driver for windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR1730i Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR1730i Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iR1730i Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR1730i Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Mac OS and Linus OS
Instructions for get & setup the Canon iR1730i printer driver on Windows:
How to get Canon iR1730i printers driver?
Before installing the printers software, your Canon iR1730i printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on laptop.
– Click on the get link & the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR1730i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR1730i to your computer
– Open extracted folder & directly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you click “Next” button to start deploy printer your Canon iR1730i printer driver.
– In the Canon iR1730i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR1730i printers to your computer by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be installing to your pc, please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your computer/mac.
– If your Canon iR1730i printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR1730i icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iR1730i printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).