Canon iR2230 Printer Driver is the software (software) used to plug in between your Canon iR2230 printers and your laptop .
To download Canon iR2230 printer driver You have to go to the Canon home page to select the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you use.
However, searching driver for Canon iR2230 printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon drivers for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I share you Canon iR2230 printer straight driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Canon iR2230 printer driver:
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon iR2230 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR2230 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver for Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR2230 Printers Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR2230 Printers Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iR2230 Printers Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iR2230 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR2230 Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR2230 Printer Driver with Mac operating system and Linus OS
Instructions for get & setting up the Canon iR2230 printer driver on Win:
How to get Canon iR2230 printers driver?
Before setting up the printer software, your Canon iR2230 printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the download link and the File Get dialog box will presentation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR2230 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to setup Canon printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR2230 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and right click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you click “Next” button to start launch your Canon iR2230 printer driver.
– In the Canon iR2230 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR2230 printers to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iR2230 will be setup to your computer/mac, please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon iR2230 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR2230 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).