(8Driver.com) – Canon LaserBase MF5630 Printer Driver is the software (software) used for plug in between pcs with printers .
To download Canon printer driver We need to go to the Canon download page to select the correct driver suitable for the OS that you run.
However, searching driver for Canon LaserBase MF5630 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so more types of Canon driver for numerous different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I share you Canon LaserBase MF5630 printers directly driver get link to your advantage for faster get.
Windows/Mac compatible Canon LaserBase MF5630 printers driver:
– Canon LaserBase MF5630 Printer Driver for Win Xp
– Canon Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon LaserBase MF5630 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon LaserBase MF5630 Printers Driver for Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon LaserBase MF5630 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon LaserBase MF5630 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon LaserBase MF5630 Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon LaserBase MF5630 Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Mac operating system and Linus OS
Guide how to download & launch the Canon LaserBase MF5630 printer driver on Win:
How to get Canon LaserBase MF5630 printer driver?
Before installing the printers driver, your Canon printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the laptop.
– Then turn off the screensaver, pc protect and other middleware running on notebook.
– Select download link & the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Storage Canon LaserBase MF5630 driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Click on the Canon LaserBase MF5630 files to extract all the Canon LaserBase MF5630 driver files to a directory on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name same as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and folder name while unzip .
Instruction to setting up Canon printer drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon LaserBase MF5630 to your laptop
– View unparked directory & directly click to the Setup.exe file, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will shows, you click “Next” button to start deploy printer your Canon LaserBase MF5630 printer driver.
– In the Canon LaserBase MF5630 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After press “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon LaserBase MF5630 driver
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon LaserBase MF5630 printers to your laptop by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then press “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” display, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be launch to your notebook, please wait:
– After Canon LaserBase MF5630 printers setup is complete, You need restart your computer.
– After your Canon LaserBase MF5630 printers driver install wizard is complete, you will see the Canon LaserBase MF5630 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” directory.
And then you can print with your Canon printer.
Good luck Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).