(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA iX6540 Printer Driver is the middle software (middle software) using connect between pcs with printers .
To download Canon printer driver We need to go to the Canon support page to select the true driver suitable for the OS that you proceed.
However, finding driver for Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because there are so numerous types of Canon drivers for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic We will share Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer correctly driver download link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer driver:
– Canon PIXMA iX6540 Printer Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon PIXMA iX6540 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Win 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA iX6540 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Win 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iX6540 Printers Driver for Win 8 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA iX6540 Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iX6540 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iX6540 Printers Driver with Mac OS & Linus OS
Guide how to download and setting up the Canon PIXMA iX6540 printers driver on windows:
How to get Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer driver?
Before launch the printer driver, your Canon PIXMA iX6540 printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 power on the printer and the pc.
– Step 2 close the screen saver, pc protect and other middleware running on laptop.
– Click on get link & the File Get dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a directory to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Select & click to run on the driver file to extract all the Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and dir name while unpacking .
Help setup Canon printer drivers ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA iX6540 to your pc
– View unparked dir & right click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Installer Program.
– Next step the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you press “Next” button to start setting up your Canon PIXMA iX6540 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA iX6540 License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver
+ Install with USB connector
If you connect your Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer to your computer by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon PIXMA iX6540 will be setup to your computer, please please wait:
– When Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer setup is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– If your Canon PIXMA iX6540 printers driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA iX6540 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
And then you can print with your Canon PIXMA iX6540 printers.
Good luck Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).