(8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MG6240 Printers Driver is the software (middleware) used to connect between laptops with printers .
If you want download Canon printer driver You need to live on the Canon homepage to select the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you put to work.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon PIXMA MG6240 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so many types of Canon driver for many different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post We will share Canon PIXMA MG6240 printer directly driver get link to your advantage for quickly download.
OS compatible Canon PIXMA MG6240 printers driver:
– Canon Printer Driver with Win Xp
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG6240 Printers Driver for windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver for windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG6240 Printer Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG6240 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG6240 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Mac operating system & Linus OS
Help get and installing the Canon PIXMA MG6240 printer driver on Win:
How to download Canon PIXMA MG6240 printer driver?
Before setting up the printer software, your Canon printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the laptop.
– Then Close off the screensaver, virus protect program and other driver running on laptop.
– Press left mouse to download link & the File Download dialog box will shows .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a directory to save the file in & click Save .
– Save driver files using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Click on the Canon PIXMA MG6240 files to extract all the Canon PIXMA MG6240 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Driver files will be decompressed with a name similar as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and folder name while Extracting .
How you can setting up Canon PIXMA MG6240 printers drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MG6240 to your computer
– View extracted dir and right click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MG6240 Driver Installer Program.
– Next step the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon PIXMA MG6240 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MG6240 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install Canon PIXMA MG6240 driver
+ Install with USB connector
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA MG6240 printer to your pc by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be launch to your computer, please please wait:
– If Canon PIXMA MG6240 printer setup is complete, You need restart your pc.
– After your Canon PIXMA MG6240 printer driver setup wizard is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MG6240 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” directory.
Finally you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG6240 printer.
Cheer!! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).