(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MP499 Printer Driver is the middle software (software) used for plug in between laptops with printers .
If you want download Canon printer driver You need to visit the Canon printer support page to select the correct driver suitable for the OS that you run.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon PIXMA MP499 printer on Canon Printer website is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon driver for galore different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This post We will share Canon PIXMA MP499 printer right driver download link to your advantage for more quickly download.
Operating system congruous Canon PIXMA MP499 printer driver:
– Canon Printer Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon Printers Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP499 Printers Driver for Win 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP499 Printers Driver with Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP499 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP499 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP499 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP499 Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Mac operating system & Linus OS
Help get & deploy printer the Canon PIXMA MP499 printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
Guide to get Canon PIXMA MP499 printer driver?
Before installing the printers middleware, your Canon printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 turn on the printers and the computer.
– Then shutdown the desktop screensave, virus protect program & other middleware running on computer.
– Click get link and the File Get dialog box will shows .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a directory to save the file in and click Save .
– Storage driver files using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double press left mouse on the file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MP499 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Driver files will be decompressed with a name similar as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
Guide to setup Canon printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA MP499 to your laptop
– Open unparked dir & directly click to the Setup.exe file, then choose Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you select “Next” button to start launch your Canon PIXMA MP499 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MP499 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After press “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install Canon PIXMA MP499 driver
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MP499 printer to your pc by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then press “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” display, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be launch to your notebook, please please wait:
– If Canon PIXMA MP499 printers setup program is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– If your Canon PIXMA MP499 printers driver install wizard is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MP499 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” directory.
Then you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP499 printer.
Glad to meed you Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).