(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MP630 Printers Driver is the middleware (software) used to connect between computers with printers .
If you want download Canon printer driver You need to open the Canon printer support page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you put to work.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon PIXMA MP630 printer on Canon website is complicated, because have so galore types of Canon driver for numerous different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This post We will share Canon PIXMA MP630 printer right driver get link to your advantage for quickly download.
Operating system compatible Canon PIXMA MP630 printer driver:
– Canon PIXMA MP630 Printers Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon PIXMA MP630 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP630 Printers Driver for Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP630 Printer Driver with Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP630 Printer Driver with Mac operating-system & Linus OS
About get & setup the Canon PIXMA MP630 printer driver on windows:
How to download Canon PIXMA MP630 printers driver?
Before launch the printer software, your Canon printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to start the printers & the computer.
– Then turn off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on laptop.
– Select get link & the File Get dialog box will display .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a dir to save the file in & click Save .
– Save the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double press left mouse on the driver file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MP630 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon PIXMA MP630 driver files will be decompressed with a name same as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & dir name while unpacking .
How you can installing Canon printers drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MP630 to your pc
– Open extracted directory & correctly click to the Setup.exe file, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next step the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will accurrence, you press “Next” button to start installing your Canon PIXMA MP630 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MP630 License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install Canon PIXMA MP630 driver
+ Installing with USB connector
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MP630 printer to your notebook by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” shows, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon PIXMA MP630 will be installing to your notebook, please please wait:
– If Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer.
– If your Canon PIXMA MP630 printer driver install wizard is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MP630 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” directory.
Finally you can print with your Canon printers.
Cheer!! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).