Canon PIXMA MP960 Printer Driver is the software (middle software) used to connect between computers with printers .
If you want download Canon printer driver You need to open the Canon printer homepage to choose the true driver suitable for the operating system that you run.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon PIXMA MP960 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so more types of Canon driver for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I’ll share Canon PIXMA MP960 printers directly driver get link to your advantage for more quickly download.
Operating system compatible Canon PIXMA MP960 printer driver:
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon PIXMA MP960 Printer Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP960 Printers Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP960 Printers Driver for Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP960 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Mac operating system & Linus OS
About get & setting up the Canon PIXMA MP960 printer driver on Win:
Guide to download Canon PIXMA MP960 printer driver?
Before launch the printers middleware, your Canon printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 turn on the printer & the notebook.
– Step 2 quit the screen saver, pc protect and other driver running on computer.
– Click on get link and the File Download dialog box will display .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a dir to save the file in & click Save .
– Storage Canon PIXMA MP960 driver file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Click on the Canon PIXMA MP960 files to extract all the Canon PIXMA MP960 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Driver files will be decompressed with a name same with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while Extracting .
How to launch Canon printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MP960 to your laptop
– Open unziped directory and direct click to the Setup.exe program, then select Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will accurrence, you select “Next” button to start deploy printer your Canon PIXMA MP960 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MP960 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After press “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon PIXMA MP960 driver
+ Install with USB connector
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA MP960 printers to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then press “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” display, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be install to your laptop, please wait:
– After Canon PIXMA MP960 printers setup wizard is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– After your Canon PIXMA MP960 printer driver setup wizard is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MP960 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Then you can print with your Canon printer.
Glad to help you Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).