(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MX722 Printers Driver is the middleware (software) used for plug in between notebooks with printers .
If you want download Canon PIXMA MX722 printer driver We have to live on the Canon support page to choose the true driver suitable for the OS that you operate.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon PIXMA MX722 printer on Canon homepage is complicated, because there are so galore types of Canon drivers for many different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This article I’ll share Canon PIXMA MX722 printer correctly driver download link to your advantage for more quickly download.
OS congruous Canon PIXMA MX722 printers driver:
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Win 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver for windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX722 Printer Driver for Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX722 Printers Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX722 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Mac OS & Linus OS
About download and setting up the Canon PIXMA MX722 printer driver on Windows:
How to get Canon PIXMA MX722 printers driver?
Before setting up the printer software, your Canon PIXMA MX722 printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to power on the printer & the notebook.
– Step 2 Close off the desktop screensave, pc protect & other software running on laptop.
– Select get link and the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a directory to save the file in & click Save .
– Storage Canon PIXMA MX722 driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Select & click to run on the file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MX722 driver files to a dir on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon PIXMA MX722 driver files will be decompressed with a name same as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & dir name while Extracting .
Help deploy printer Canon PIXMA MX722 printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA MX722 to your computer
– Open extracted dir & exactly click to the Setup.exe program, then choose Open to Run the Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you select “Next” button to start setting up your Canon PIXMA MX722 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MX722 License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB cable
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA MX722 printers to your notebook by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be installing to your laptop, please wait:
– When Canon PIXMA MX722 printers setup is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– If your Canon PIXMA MX722 printers driver setup is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MX722 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” directory.
Now you can print with your Canon printer.
Glad to help you Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).