Canon S300 Inkjet Printer Driver is the middleware (software) used to connect between computers with printers.
To get Canon S300 Inkjet printer driver we have to live on the Canon homepage to choose the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you proceed.
However, searching driver for Canon S300 Inkjet printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so many types of Canon drivers for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic We will share Canon S300 Inkjet printers directly driver download link to your advantage for faster download.
OS compatible Canon S300 Inkjet printer driver:
– Canon S300 Inkjet Printers Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon S300 Inkjet Printer Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon S300 Inkjet Printers Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon S300 Inkjet Printer Driver with Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon S300 Inkjet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon S300 Inkjet Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon S300 Inkjet Printers Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon S300 Inkjet Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon S300 Inkjet Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon S300 Inkjet Printers Driver for Mac OS and Linus OS
Instructions for get & installing the Canon S300 Inkjet printer driver on Windows:
Before installing the printers software, your Canon S300 Inkjet printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link and the File Get dialog box will presentation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon S300 Inkjet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Microsoft Windows Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printers if it has been setup old printer version of the driver
– Right-click the printer and select Properties .
– On the General tab, choose New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printer listing box will presentation. Choose Have Disk .
– Installing from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open and then OK to files setup
Install a new Canon S300 Inkjet printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printers Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn guide how to installing CANON printers driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).