(8Driver.com) – Canon SELPHY CP400 Printer Driver is the software (software) using connect between your Canon SELPHY CP400 printers and your laptop .
To get Canon SELPHY CP400 printer driver we have to live on the Canon printer home page to select the correct driver suitable for the OS that you run.
However, searching driver for Canon SELPHY CP400 printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because there are so more types of Canon driver for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic We share you Canon SELPHY CP400 printers exactly driver download link to your advantage for quickly get.
OS compatible Canon SELPHY CP400 printers driver:
– Canon SELPHY CP400 Printers Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon SELPHY CP400 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP400 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP400 Printer Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP400 Printers Driver for Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP400 Printer Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP400 Printers Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP400 Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP400 Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP400 Printers Driver for Mac operating system and Linus OS
Instructions for download and installing the Canon SELPHY CP400 printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to get Canon SELPHY CP400 printer driver?
Before installing the printers software, your Canon SELPHY CP400 printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link and the File Download dialog box will shows .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon SELPHY CP400 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon printer driver ?
– Plug in your Canon SELPHY CP400 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & straight click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start Install your Canon SELPHY CP400 printers driver.
– In the Canon SELPHY CP400 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon SELPHY CP400 printers to your laptop by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” shows, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon SELPHY CP400 will be install to your computer, please please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your computer/mac.
– If your Canon SELPHY CP400 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon SELPHY CP400 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).