Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver is the software (middleware) using connect between your Canon SELPHY CP910 printers and your laptop .
To download Canon SELPHY CP910 printer driver we have to visit the Canon homepage to choose the correct driver suitable for the OS that you use.
However, finding drivers for Canon SELPHY CP910 printer on Canon Printer website is complicated, because have so galore types of Canon driver for legion different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article I share you Canon SELPHY CP910 printers correctly driver get link to your advantage for more quickly download.
OS compatible Canon SELPHY CP910 printers driver:
– Canon SELPHY CP910 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon SELPHY CP910 Printers Driver with Win 7 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP910 Printers Driver with Win 7 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver with Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP910 Printers Driver with Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for get & installing the Canon SELPHY CP910 printer driver on windows:
How to get Canon SELPHY CP910 printers driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon SELPHY CP910 printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the get link & the File Get dialog box will manifestation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon SELPHY CP910 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon SELPHY CP910 printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon SELPHY CP910 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will view, you click “Next” button to start Install your Canon SELPHY CP910 printer driver.
– In the Canon SELPHY CP910 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon SELPHY CP910 printers to your pc by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon SELPHY CP910 will be installing to your laptop, please please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer.
– If your Canon SELPHY CP910 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon SELPHY CP910 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon SELPHY CP910 printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).