Why you need installing Epson B-518DN driver? if you buy new Epson B-518DN you need to installing driver to proceed. When you reinstall your windows operating system you must reinstall Epson B-518DN driver middleware. If you printers Epson B-518DN not working or not found on your Windows, OSx you will install epson driver to plug in your laptop and your Epson B-518DN printer.
What is Epson B-518DN printer driver ?:
Epson B-518DN Printers Driver is the software used to connect between computers with printers .
To download Epson B-518DN printers driver we have to live on the Epson homepage to select the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you operate.
However, searching driver for Epson B-518DN printer on Epson website is complicated, because there are so legion types of Epson drivers for legion different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
OS compatible Epson B-518DN printers driver:
– Epson Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Xp
– Epson B-518DN Printer Driver for Windows 7 32 bit (64 bit)
– Epson B-518DN Printer Driver with Win Vista 32 bit (64 bit)
– Epson B-518DN Printer Driver with windows 8 32 bit (64 bit)
– Epson Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit (64 bit)
– Epson Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 10 32 bit (64 bit)
– Epson Printer Driver for Mac operating-system X (10.x.x, 11.x.x )
– Epson Printers Driver with Linux operating-system and Ubuntu OS
Video how to download Epson B-518DN printer driver on Printer.8Driver.com
Setup or Reinstall Epson B-518DN Printer Driver Instruction
You must not forget to remove any printer drivers that setup previously on the laptop so that it won’t affect the communication between the pc and the printer.
Firstly, connect and turn on the Epson B-518DN printer & open the “Control Panel”
Secondly, In the “Control Panel”, find & double-click on the “Printers or Printers and Fax” icon.
Next, once the Printers window pops up, choose the “Add a printer” icon.
Once you’ve done, the “Windows Printer Wizard” pops up on the screen. Chose Next to start the Epson B-518DN driver installation process.
Then, you will see the choice of installing a “Local or Network printer”. If the printers is connected to your pc, choose Local printers attached to this computer & click Next.
Once prompted for the location of Epson B-518DN printer driver, browse to the directory of your driver folder or point it to the printer CD.