Free Get & Update Xerox Phaser 3500 printer drivers for your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Mac operating system & Linux from Xerox.com.
What is Xerox Phaser 3500 drivers?
Every printer must come with the middle-software using installing a printer in Win or your operating-system. This middle-software program will enable the communication between the computer & your printer. A printer without Xerox printer driver cannot work so does Xerox Phaser 3500.
There is a CD came along with Xerox Phaser 3500 printer so you can install the printer driver and get Xerox Phaser 3500 printer into work. In case you lost it, you can get the drivers for Xerox Phaser 3500 online here.
OS congruous Xerox Phaser 3500 printer driver:
– Xerox Phaser 3500 Printer Driver for Win XP
– Xerox Phaser 3500 Printer Driver for Win7 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 3500 Printer Driver for windows Vista 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 3500 Printer Driver for Win8 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 3500 Printer Driver for Win8.1 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 3500 Printer Driver for Windows 10 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 3500 Printer Driver for Mac OS X (10.x.x, 11.x.x )
– Xerox Phaser 3500 Printer Driver for Linux OS & Ubuntu OS
How to get Xerox Phaser 3500 printer driver on Xerox.com
Step 1: Access Xerox Phaser 3500 driver get page by click link above
Step 2: Select Operating system
Step 3: Click Xerox Phaser 3500 driver get link
Step 4: Click “Accept” to download Xerox Phaser 3500 driver:
Step 5: Choose folder to save Xerox Phaser 3500 driver setup file:
Right time to Install or Reinstall Xerox Phaser 3500 printer driver
You must be install or remove & install Xerox Phaser 3500 printer driver in the coming case.
+ When you have just upgraded or reinstalled your OS.
+ When you purchase the new printer.
+ When you change your current laptop with another one.
+ Also, whenever you plug in your printer with a laptop that has not Xerox Phaser 3500 printer driver, you need to installing it. In this case errors like “Drive is missing” or “Windows fails to recognize the new hardware” or Xerox Phaser 3500 printer disappear from the Print and Device folder. These errors prevent the print function normally.
+ Finally, when Xerox Phaser 3500 printer has problems, you also must be install the new printer driver.
How to setup Xerox Phaser 3500 driver from setup file
1. Run installing file of Xerox ColorQube 8570 printer driver then click to “Accept”
2. Click Install
3. Xerox Phaser 3500 driver installed was extracting files.
4. Click to “Add a local printer”
5. Select port connecting between laptop & printer, then click “Next”.
6. Change the display name of your printer if you want. Then click “Next”
7. Sharing your printer for others computer in LAN network if you want. Then click “Next”
8. Set your printer as default printer. And finally is click to “Finish”
Link download Xerox Phaser 3500 driver get from Xerox.com, it is save and quick for get.Printer.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).