Download Xerox Phaser 4400 printer drivers for your Windows XP, Win7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Mac operating-system and Linux from Xerox.com.
What is Xerox Phaser 4400 driver?
Every printer must come with the freeware used to install some printing in Windows or your operating system. This middleware program will enable the communication between the computer/mac & your printer. A printer without Xerox printer driver cannot work so does Xerox Phaser 4400.
There is a CD came along with Xerox Phaser 4400 printer so you can install your printer driver & get Xerox Phaser 4400 printer into work. In case you lost it, you can get the driver for Xerox Phaser 4400 online here.
OS congruous Xerox Phaser 4400 printer driver:
– Xerox Phaser 4400 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows XP
– Xerox Phaser 4400 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 4400 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 4400 Printer Driver for Windows 8 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 4400 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 4400 Printer Driver for Windows 10 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 4400 Printer Driver for Mac operating-system X (10.x.x, 11.x.x )
– Xerox Phaser 4400 Printer Driver for Linux OS & Ubuntu OS
How to download Xerox Phaser 4400 printer driver on Xerox.com
Step 1: Access Xerox Phaser 4400 driver get page by click link above
Step 2: Select Operating system
Step 3: Click Xerox Phaser 4400 driver download link
Step 4: Click “Accept” to get Xerox Phaser 4400 driver:
Step 5: Choose folder to save Xerox Phaser 4400 driver installed file:
When you will to install Xerox Phaser 4400 driver?
You need to installing or remove and install Xerox Phaser 4400 printer driver in the ensuing case.
+ When you have just upgraded or reinstalled your operating system.
+ When you purchase the new printer.
+ When you renew your current computer with another one.
+ Also, whenever you plug in your printer with a computer that has not Xerox Phaser 4400 printer driver, you must be to installing it. In this case errors like “Drive is missing” or “Windows fails to recognize the new hardware” or Xerox Phaser 4400 printer disappear from the Print & Device folder. These errors prevent the print function normally.
+ Finally, when Xerox Phaser 4400 printer has problems, you also must be install the new printer driver.
How to setup Xerox Phaser 4400 driver from installed file
1. Run install file of Xerox ColorQube 8570 printer driver then click to “Accept”
2. Click Installing
3. Xerox Phaser 4400 driver Install was extracting files.
4. Click to “Add a local printer”
5. Select port connecting between laptop & printer, then click “Next”.
6. Change the display name of your printer if you want. Then click “Next”
7. Sharing your printer for others computer in LAN network if you want. Then click “Next”
8. Set your printer as default printer. And finally is click to “Finish”
Link get Xerox Phaser 4400 driver get from Xerox.com, it is save & quick for get.Printer.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).