Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Printer Driver is the middle software (software) using plug in between laptops with printers .
If you want download Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printer driver We need to visit the Canon printer download page to select the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you run.
However, searching driver for Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printer on Canon Printer website is complicated, because there are so legion types of Canon driver for many different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This post We share you Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printer correctly driver download link to your advantage for quicker download.
OS compatible Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printer driver:
– Canon Printer Driver for windows Xp
– Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Printers Driver for windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with windows Vista 32, 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit and 64bit
– Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32,64 bit
– Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Printer Driver with Windows 10
– Canon Printer Driver for Mac operating system & Linus Ubuntu
Guide how to download & installing the Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to download Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printer driver?
Before install the printers middleware, your Canon printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the computer.
– Step 2 shutdown the screen saver, virus protect program and other driver running on pc.
– Click on link above to visit Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printers driver download page from Canon, then get your driver and save to your computer/mac.
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C driver file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Setup files will be decompressed with a name same with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How you can setup Canon printer drivers ?
– Connect your Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C to your notebook
– Open unziped dir and correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Driver Setup Program.
– Next step the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you select “Next” button to start install your Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printers driver.
– In the Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After press “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C driver
+ Installing with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printers to your notebook by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be setting up to your pc, please wait:
– When Canon printers setup program is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printers driver setup is complete, you will see the Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printers.Printer.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).