(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 Printers Driver is the software (middle software) used to connect between computers with printers .
To download Canon printer driver You need to visit the Canon printer homepage to select the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you proceed.
Yet, searching driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printer on Canon website is complicated, because there are so legion types of Canon drivers for galore different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This article I’ll share Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printers direct driver get link to your advantage for quickly get.
Operating system congruous Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printers driver:
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit & 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with windows Vista 32, 64 bit
– Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 Printer Driver for Win 8 32 bit & 64bit
– Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32,64 bit
– Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 Printer Driver with Win 10
– Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 Printer Driver with Mac operating system & Linus Ubuntu
Training how to download & installing the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printers driver on windows:
Guide to download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printer driver?
Before setup the printer middleware, your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the notebook.
– Then quit the screen saver, pc protect & other middleware running on laptop.
– Click on link above to visit Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printer driver get page from Canon, then download your driver & save to your laptop.
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Save the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Select & click to run on the file to extract all the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Setup files will be decompressed with a name same with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & folder name while Extracting .
How to install Canon printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 to your notebook
– View extracted dir & direct click to the Setup.exe program, then choose Open to Run the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you press “Next” button to start installing your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printer driver.
– In the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 driver
+ Install with USB connector
If you connect your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printer to your computer by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 will be setup to your laptop, please wait:
– After Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printer setup is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– If your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printer driver setup wizard is complete, you will see the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” directory.
Finally you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printers.Printer.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).