(8Driver.com) – Canon BJC4550 Printer Driver is the software (middleware) using connect between notebooks with printers .
To download Canon printer driver You have to go to the Canon home page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you proceed.
Yet, finding driver for Canon BJC4550 printer on Canon website is complicated, because there are so galore types of Canon driver for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article I share you Canon BJC4550 printer directly driver download link to your advantage for faster download.
Operating system congruous Canon BJC4550 printers driver:
– Canon BJC4550 Printer Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon BJC4550 Printer Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon BJC4550 Printers Driver with windows 7 64 bit
– Canon BJC4550 Printer Driver for windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon BJC4550 Printers Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon BJC4550 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon BJC4550 Printer Driver for Mac OS and Linus OS
Help download and setting up the Canon BJC4550 printer driver on windows:
How to get Canon BJC4550 printers driver?
Before install the printer driver, your Canon BJC4550 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to power on the printers and the notebook.
– Step 2 turn off the screen saver, virus protect program & other middleware running on pc.
– Click on the download link & the File Download dialog box will view .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Storage Canon BJC4550 driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double press left mouse on the file to extract all the Canon BJC4550 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and dir name while unzip .
How to setup Canon BJC4550 printer driver ?
– Plug in your Canon BJC4550 to your computer
– Open unziped dir and direct click to the Setup.exe program, then choose Open to Run the Canon BJC4550 Driver Setup Program.
– And then the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you press “Next” button to start setup your Canon BJC4550 printers driver.
– In the Canon BJC4550 License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon BJC4550 driver
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon BJC4550 printers to your notebook by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” shows, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be setting up to your laptop, please please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– When your Canon BJC4550 printers driver install wizard is complete, you will see the Canon BJC4550 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Finally you can print with your Canon printer.
Cheer!! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).