Canon iR-ADV C5250 Printers Driver is the middleware (middle software) used to connect between your Canon iR-ADV C5250 printer and your laptop .
If you want download Canon iR-ADV C5250 printer driver You have to visit the Canon home page to select the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you use.
Yet, searching driver for Canon iR-ADV C5250 printers on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon driver for numerous different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I will share Canon iR-ADV C5250 printers straight driver download link to your advantage for more quickly download.
OS congruous Canon iR-ADV C5250 printers driver:
– Canon Printer Driver for windows Xp
– Canon iR-ADV C5250 Printer Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5250 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5250 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5250 Printers Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5250 Printer Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5250 Printers Driver for Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5250 Printers Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5250 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR-ADV C5250 Printer Driver with Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for get & deploy printer the Canon iR-ADV C5250 printers driver on Windows:
How to get Canon iR-ADV C5250 printers driver?
Before installing the printers software, your Canon iR-ADV C5250 printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on computer.
– Click on the download link & the File Download dialog box will accurrence .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR-ADV C5250 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to deploy printer Canon printer driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iR-ADV C5250 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & direct click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will view, you click “Next” button to start install your Canon iR-ADV C5250 printer driver.
– In the Canon iR-ADV C5250 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iR-ADV C5250 printers to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” display, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iR-ADV C5250 will be deploy printer to your computer/mac, please wait:
– When Canon iR-ADV C5250 printer installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon iR-ADV C5250 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR-ADV C5250 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printer.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).