(8Driver.com) – Canon iR2520 Printers Driver is the middleware (middleware) using plug in between your Canon iR2520 printers & your laptop .
To download Canon iR2520 printer driver You need to go to the Canon printer support page to select the correct driver suitable for the OS that you put to work.
Yet, finding driver for Canon iR2520 printers on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so more types of Canon driver for legion different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I will share Canon iR2520 printers direct driver download link to your advantage for quicker download.
OS compatible Canon iR2520 printer driver:
– Canon iR2520 Printer Driver with windows Xp
– Canon iR2520 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR2520 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iR2520 Printer Driver for Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR2520 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR2520 Printers Driver for Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iR2520 Printers Driver with windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iR2520 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR2520 Printer Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR2520 Printers Driver for Mac operating system and Linus OS
Instructions for download & launch the Canon iR2520 printers driver on Windows:
How to download Canon iR2520 printer driver?
Before install the printer software, your Canon iR2520 printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on pc.
– Click on the download link and the File Get dialog box will manifestation .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR2520 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to setting up Canon printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iR2520 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & straight click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will view, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon iR2520 printer driver.
– In the Canon iR2520 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iR2520 printer to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” accurrence, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be setting up to your pc, please please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer.
– If your Canon iR2520 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR2520 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iR2520 printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).