(8Driver.com) – Canon iRC3580 Printers Driver is the software (software) used for connect between your Canon iRC3580 printer and your laptop .
To download Canon iRC3580 printer driver we have to visit the Canon homepage to select the true driver suitable for the OS that you run.
However, finding drivers for Canon iRC3580 printers on Canon home page is complicated, because there are so more types of Canon driver for legion different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article I will share Canon iRC3580 printers correctly driver get link to your advantage for more quickly download.
OS congruous Canon iRC3580 printers driver:
– Canon iRC3580 Printer Driver with Win Xp
– Canon iRC3580 Printers Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC3580 Printers Driver for Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC3580 Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC3580 Printers Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC3580 Printers Driver for windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC3580 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC3580 Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC3580 Printer Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC3580 Printer Driver for Mac OS and Linus OS
Instructions for download & installing the Canon iRC3580 printers driver on windows:
How to get Canon iRC3580 printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iRC3580 printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link & the File Download dialog box will display .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC3580 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon iRC3580 printer driver ?
– Plug in your Canon iRC3580 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will shows, you click “Next” button to start Install your Canon iRC3580 printer driver.
– In the Canon iRC3580 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iRC3580 printers to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC3580 will be installing to your computer, please please wait:
– When Canon iRC3580 printers installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon iRC3580 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC3580 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).