Canon iRC6800 Printer Driver is the middleware (software) used for connect between your Canon iRC6800 printers and your laptop .
To download Canon iRC6800 printer driver we have to visit the Canon printer website to select the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you run.
However, searching drivers for Canon iRC6800 printer on Canon Printer website is complicated, because there are so galore types of Canon driver for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I will share Canon iRC6800 printers directly driver download link to your advantage for more quickly get.
OS compatible Canon iRC6800 printers driver:
– Canon iRC6800 Printers Driver for windows Xp
– Canon iRC6800 Printer Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC6800 Printer Driver for Win 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC6800 Printer Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC6800 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC6800 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC6800 Printer Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC6800 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC6800 Printers Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC6800 Printer Driver with Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for download and installing the Canon iRC6800 printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to get Canon iRC6800 printer driver?
Before installing the printers software, your Canon iRC6800 printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the laptop.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on laptop.
– Click on the get link & the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC6800 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon iRC6800 printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon iRC6800 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and directly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will shows, you click “Next” button to start install your Canon iRC6800 printers driver.
– In the Canon iRC6800 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iRC6800 printers to your computer by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC6800 will be installing to your pc, please wait:
– When Canon iRC6800 printers installation is complete, You need restart your computer.
– If your Canon iRC6800 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC6800 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).