(8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver is the middleware (middle software) used to plug in between laptops with printers .
If you want download Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer driver You have to open the Canon printer download page to choose the correct driver suitable for the OS that you put to work.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because have so galore types of Canon driver for many different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This article We will share Canon PIXMA iP2702 printers correctly driver get link to your advantage for quickly download.
Windows/Mac compatible Canon PIXMA iP2702 printers driver:
– Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printers Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver for windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver with Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Mac operating system and Linus OS
About download and setting up the Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to download Canon PIXMA iP2702 printers driver?
Before install the printer driver, your Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 turn on the printer & the computer.
– Then disable the screensaver, virus protect program & other software running on notebook.
– Click to get link & the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a dir to save the file in & click Save .
– Save Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Select and click to run on the Canon PIXMA iP2702 files to extract all the Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver files to a directory on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver files will be decompressed with a name same as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to launch Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer drivers ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA iP2702 to your pc
– Open unziped dir & correctly click to the Setup.exe file, then select Open to Run the Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you select “Next” button to start installing your Canon PIXMA iP2702 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA iP2702 License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connector
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA iP2702 printers to your computer by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then press “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be installing to your pc, please wait:
– When Canon printers install wizard is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– When your Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer driver setup wizard is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA iP2702 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” directory.
Then you can print with your Canon printers.
Glad to help you Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).