(printer.8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MG4240 Printer Driver is the software (middleware) using plug in between laptops with printers .
If you want download Canon PIXMA MG4240 printer driver We have to open the Canon printer download page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating system that you operate.
However, searching drivers for Canon PIXMA MG4240 printer on Canon website is complicated, because there are so many types of Canon drivers for numerous different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I’ll share Canon PIXMA MG4240 printers direct driver download link to your advantage for more quickly get.
Operating system congruous Canon PIXMA MG4240 printers driver:
– Canon PIXMA MG4240 Printer Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon PIXMA MG4240 Printer Driver for windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG4240 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG4240 Printer Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Mac OS and Linus OS
About get and install the Canon PIXMA MG4240 printer driver on Windows:
Can you get Canon PIXMA MG4240 printers driver?
Before setup the printer software, your Canon printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 start the printer & the laptop.
– Then turn off the screensaver, virus protect program & other software running on notebook.
– Click download link & the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Save the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MG4240 driver files to a directory on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon Files will be decompressed with a name similar as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while Extracting .
How to setting up Canon PIXMA MG4240 printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA MG4240 to your pc
– Open unziped directory & exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will accurrence, you select “Next” button to start launch your Canon PIXMA MG4240 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MG4240 License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install Canon PIXMA MG4240 driver
+ Install with USB connector
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA MG4240 printer to your computer by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” shows, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon PIXMA MG4240 will be setup to your computer, please please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– When your Canon PIXMA MG4240 printers driver setup is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MG4240 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” dir.
Finally you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG4240 printer.
Cheer!! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).