(8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MG5140 Printer Driver is the middle software (middle software) used to connect between computers with printers .
If you want download Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer driver We have to go to the Canon printer homepage to select the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you operate.
However, searching drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer on Canon homepage is complicated, because have so many types of Canon drivers for legion different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This article We share you Canon PIXMA MG5140 printers correctly driver get link to your advantage for more quickly download.
OS compatible Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer driver:
– Canon PIXMA MG5140 Printers Driver for Win Xp
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Win 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5140 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5140 Printers Driver for Win 8 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5140 Printer Driver for Mac OS and Linus OS
Help get and setting up the Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer driver on windows:
How to get Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer driver?
Before setting up the printers software, your Canon PIXMA MG5140 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to start the printers and the computer.
– Then esc the screen saver, virus protect program and other middleware running on computer.
– Press left mouse to download link & the File Get dialog box will manifestation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a dir to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate Canon PIXMA MG5140 driver file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double press left mouse on the file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MG5140 driver files to a dir on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon Files will be decompressed with a name same as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while Extracting .
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MG5140 to your laptop
– Open unparked folder & right click to the Setup.exe program, then select Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver Setup Program.
– And then the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you press “Next” button to start installing your Canon PIXMA MG5140 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MG5140 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon PIXMA MG5140 driver
+ Installing with USB cable
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer to your notebook by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon PIXMA MG5140 will be setting up to your notebook, please wait:
– If Canon PIXMA MG5140 printers setup program is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– When your Canon PIXMA MG5140 printers driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MG5140 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” dir.
Then you can print with your Canon printers.
Good luck Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).