Canon PIXMA MG8240 Printer Driver is the middle software (middleware) using plug in between notebooks with printers .
If you want download Canon printer driver We need to go to the Canon download page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating-system that you put to work.
However, searching driver for Canon PIXMA MG8240 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon drivers for more different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This article We will share Canon PIXMA MG8240 printer right driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS compatible Canon PIXMA MG8240 printer driver:
– Canon Printer Driver for Win Xp
– Canon Printers Driver with Win 7 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG8240 Printers Driver with Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG8240 Printers Driver with Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Mac OS & Linus OS
Help download & install the Canon PIXMA MG8240 printers driver on Win:
You need help to download Canon PIXMA MG8240 printers driver?
Before install the printers middleware, your Canon PIXMA MG8240 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 turn on the printer and the pc.
– Step 2 disable the screen saver, antivirus & other middleware running on computer.
– Click to get link and the File Get dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a dir to save the file in & click Save .
– Save driver files using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double press left mouse on the driver file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MG8240 driver files to a directory on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon Files will be decompressed with a name same as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while Extracting .
Guide to deploy printer Canon printers drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MG8240 to your notebook
– View extracted dir & exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Installer Program.
– Next step the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will view, you click “Next” button to start setting up your Canon PIXMA MG8240 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MG8240 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB cable
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA MG8240 printer to your notebook by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be setting up to your notebook, please please wait:
– If Canon PIXMA MG8240 printer installation is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– If your Canon PIXMA MG8240 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MG8240 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Then you can print with your Canon printers.
Cheer!! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).