Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver is the middle software (middleware) using connect between computers with printers .
To download Canon printer driver You need to live on the Canon printer home page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating system that you proceed.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon PIXMA MX350 printer on Canon homepage is complicated, because have so many types of Canon drivers for more different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This article I share you Canon PIXMA MX350 printer straight driver download link to your advantage for more quickly get.
Operating system congruous Canon PIXMA MX350 printers driver:
– Canon Printers Driver for Win Xp
– Canon PIXMA MX350 Printers Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver for windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MX350 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Mac operating-system and Linus OS
About download and installing the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer driver on Windows:
Instruction get Canon PIXMA MX350 printers driver?
Before launch the printers driver, your Canon PIXMA MX350 printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 start the printers and the laptop.
– Then shutdown the desktop screensave, pc protect & other middleware running on notebook.
– Click to get link and the File Get dialog box will manifestation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a directory to save the file in and click Save .
– Storage the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Click on the driver file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MX350 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon PIXMA MX350 driver files will be decompressed with a name same as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unzip .
How to installing Canon printer drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MX350 to your computer
– Open unparked dir & directly click to the Setup.exe file, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– And then the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will appear, you select “Next” button to start installing your Canon PIXMA MX350 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MX350 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup
+ Installing with USB cable
If you plug in your Canon PIXMA MX350 printers to your pc by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then press “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” display, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon PIXMA MX350 will be setup to your pc, please wait:
– After Canon printers setup program is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– After your Canon PIXMA MX350 printers driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MX350 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” directory.
Then you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX350 printers.
Glad to meed you Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).