Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver is the middle software (software) using plug in between printer with computer .
To download Canon SELPHY CP800 printer driver we have to visit the Canon printer home page to select the correct driver suitable for the OS that you use.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon SELPHY CP800 printer on Canon website is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon driver for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I share you Canon SELPHY CP800 printers correctly driver download link to your advantage for quickly download.
OS congruous Canon SELPHY CP800 printers driver:
– Canon SELPHY CP800 Printers Driver with windows Xp
– Canon SELPHY CP800 Printers Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP800 Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver for windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver with Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP800 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP800 Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP800 Printers Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Instructions for download & installing the Canon SELPHY CP800 printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to download Canon SELPHY CP800 printer driver?
Before installing the printers software, your Canon SELPHY CP800 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the get link & the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon SELPHY CP800 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon SELPHY CP800 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & straight click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon SELPHY CP800 printers driver.
– In the Canon SELPHY CP800 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon SELPHY CP800 printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” appear, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon SELPHY CP800 will be installing to your computer, please wait:
– When Canon SELPHY CP800 printer installation is complete, You need restart your computer/mac.
– If your Canon SELPHY CP800 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon SELPHY CP800 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon SELPHY CP800 printer.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).