Canon SELPHY CP900 Printers Driver is the middleware (software) used to connect between your Canon SELPHY CP900 printer & your laptop .
To download Canon SELPHY CP900 printer driver we have to live on the Canon home page to select the correct driver suitable for the OS that you use.
Yet, finding driver for Canon SELPHY CP900 printers on Canon homepage is complicated, because have so many types of Canon drivers for many different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I will share Canon SELPHY CP900 printers direct driver download link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Canon SELPHY CP900 printers driver:
– Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver for windows 7 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP900 Printers Driver for windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP900 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver with Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP900 Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP900 Printers Driver with Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Instructions for get & installing the Canon SELPHY CP900 printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
How to get Canon SELPHY CP900 printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon SELPHY CP900 printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer.
– Click on the download link and the File Download dialog box will manifestation .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon SELPHY CP900 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon SELPHY CP900 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and correctly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start install your Canon SELPHY CP900 printer driver.
– In the Canon SELPHY CP900 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon SELPHY CP900 printers to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” manifestation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon SELPHY CP900 will be install to your laptop, please wait:
– When Canon printer installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon SELPHY CP900 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon SELPHY CP900 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon SELPHY CP900 printer.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).