Canon iRC3080i Printers Driver is the software (software) used to connect between computers with printers .
To download Canon iRC3080i printer driver we have to visit the Canon printer website to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you run.
However, finding drivers for Canon iRC3080i printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so more types of Canon driver for galore different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article I will share Canon iRC3080i printer right driver get link to your advantage for quicker download.
OS congruous Canon iRC3080i printers driver:
– Canon iRC3080i Printers Driver with Win Xp
– Canon iRC3080i Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iRC3080i Printer Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon iRC3080i Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iRC3080i Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iRC3080i Printers Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon iRC3080i Printers Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon iRC3080i Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC3080i Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iRC3080i Printers Driver with Mac operating system and Linus OS
Instructions for download and installing the Canon iRC3080i printer driver on windows:
How to get Canon iRC3080i printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon iRC3080i printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on laptop.
– Click on the download link and the File Download dialog box will display .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iRC3080i driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to install Canon printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon iRC3080i to your computer
– Open extracted folder & right click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you click “Next” button to start setup your Canon iRC3080i printers driver.
– In the Canon iRC3080i License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon iRC3080i printers to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iRC3080i will be install to your computer, please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon iRC3080i printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iRC3080i icon in the “Printers & Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon iRC3080i printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).