Canon MultiPASS MP390 Printer Driver is the middleware (middle software) using plug in between pcs with printers .
If you want download Canon MultiPASS MP390 printer driver You have to live on the Canon support page to choose the correct driver suitable for the OS that you put to work.
Yet, finding driver for Canon MultiPASS MP390 printer on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because there are so numerous types of Canon drivers for many different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article We share you Canon MultiPASS MP390 printers correctly driver get link to your advantage for quickly get.
OS compatible Canon MultiPASS MP390 printer driver:
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon MultiPASS MP390 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon MultiPASS MP390 Printer Driver for Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Training how to download & install the Canon MultiPASS MP390 printers driver on Win:
How to get Canon MultiPASS MP390 printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon MultiPASS MP390 printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 start the printers and the laptop.
– Then close the screen saver, virus protect program and other software running on computer.
– Click to get link & the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a directory to save the file in & click Save .
– Storage driver files using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the Canon MultiPASS MP390 files to extract all the Canon MultiPASS MP390 driver files to a dir on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon Files will be decompressed with a name look like the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon MultiPASS MP390 printers drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon MultiPASS MP390 to your laptop
– View unziped folder and exactly click to the Setup.exe program, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you click “Next” button to start installing your Canon MultiPASS MP390 printers driver.
– In the Canon MultiPASS MP390 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install Canon MultiPASS MP390 driver
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon MultiPASS MP390 printers to your computer by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Install with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” display, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be install to your computer, please wait:
– When Canon printers setup program is complete, You need restart your pc.
– After your Canon MultiPASS MP390 printer driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon MultiPASS MP390 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” dir.
Now you can print with your Canon printer.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).