Canon PIXMA MG5240 Printers Driver is the middleware (middle software) used for connect between computers with printers .
To download Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer driver We need to visit the Canon printer download page to select the true driver suitable for the operating system that you proceed.
However, finding driver for Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because there are so numerous types of Canon drivers for legion different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This topic We will share Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer directly driver download link to your advantage for faster get.
OS congruous Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer driver:
– Canon PIXMA MG5240 Printers Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printers Driver for Win Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5240 Printer Driver with windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5240 Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5240 Printer Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Mac operating system and Linus OS
About download and setup the Canon PIXMA MG5240 printers driver on Windows:
How to download Canon PIXMA MG5240 printers driver?
Before installing the printers software, your Canon printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 start the printers & the computer.
– Then Close off the screensaver, virus protect program & other software running on computer.
– Click download link and the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a dir to save the file in and click Save .
– Save the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the driver file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MG5240 driver files to a dir on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon Files will be decompressed with a name like as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to launch Canon printers drivers ?
– Connect your Canon PIXMA MG5240 to your pc
– View extracted dir and direct click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver Setup Program.
– And then the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you press “Next” button to start setup your Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MG5240 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon PIXMA MG5240 driver
+ Install with USB cable
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MG5240 printers to your computer by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon PIXMA MG5240 will be setup to your pc, please please wait:
– After Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer installation is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– After your Canon PIXMA MG5240 printers driver setup wizard is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MG5240 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” dir.
Then you can print with your Canon printer.
Cheer!! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).