(8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MP230 Printers Driver is the middle software (middle software) used to connect between laptops with printers .
To download Canon printer driver We have to live on the Canon support page to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you operate.
However, finding driver for Canon PIXMA MP230 printer on Canon Printer website is complicated, because there are so many types of Canon drivers for legion different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article We will share Canon PIXMA MP230 printer directly driver download link to your advantage for faster get.
Windows/Mac compatible Canon PIXMA MP230 printer driver:
– Canon PIXMA MP230 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon PIXMA MP230 Printers Driver with windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP230 Printers Driver with windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP230 Printers Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP230 Printer Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon PIXMA MP230 Printers Driver with Mac OS and Linus OS
Help get and setting up the Canon PIXMA MP230 printers driver on Windows:
Instruction download Canon PIXMA MP230 printers driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to start the printer & the notebook.
– Then turn off the screensaver, virus protect program & other software running on pc.
– Click on download link & the File Get dialog box will view .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a directory to save the file in and click Save .
– Save driver files using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Select and click to run on the file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MP230 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon PIXMA MP230 driver files will be decompressed with a name similar as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unzip .
Help installing Canon PIXMA MP230 printers driver ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MP230 to your pc
– Open unparked folder & direct click to the Setup.exe program, then choose Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will accurrence, you select “Next” button to start deploy printer your Canon PIXMA MP230 printer driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MP230 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After press “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup Canon PIXMA MP230 driver
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MP230 printer to your computer by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” view, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Your canon printer will be deploy printer to your pc, please please wait:
– After Canon PIXMA MP230 printer setup is complete, You need restart your pc.
– When your Canon PIXMA MP230 printers driver setup wizard is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MP230 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Then you can print with your Canon printers.
Glad to help you Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).