Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver is the middleware (middle software) used to plug in between your Canon SELPHY CP510 printer and your laptop .
To download Canon SELPHY CP510 printer driver we have to live on the Canon website to select the true driver suitable for the operating system that you put to work.
However, searching driver for Canon SELPHY CP510 printers on Canon Printer home page is complicated, because there are so galore types of Canon drivers for legion different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article I’ll share Canon SELPHY CP510 printers directly driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Canon SELPHY CP510 printers driver:
– Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver with Win Xp
– Canon SELPHY CP510 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP510 Printers Driver with windows 7 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP510 Printers Driver with Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver with windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver with Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP510 Printers Driver for Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP510 Printers Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon SELPHY CP510 Printers Driver for Mac operating system & Linus OS
Instructions for get & installing the Canon SELPHY CP510 printer driver on Win:
How to get Canon SELPHY CP510 printer driver?
Before installing the printer software, your Canon SELPHY CP510 printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the get link & the File Get dialog box will appear .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon SELPHY CP510 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to installing Canon SELPHY CP510 printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon SELPHY CP510 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then select Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you click “Next” button to start install your Canon SELPHY CP510 printer driver.
– In the Canon SELPHY CP510 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon SELPHY CP510 printers to your computer/mac by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” accurrence, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon SELPHY CP510 will be installing to your computer/mac, please wait:
– When Canon SELPHY CP510 printer installation is complete, You need restart your laptop.
– If your Canon SELPHY CP510 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon SELPHY CP510 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon SELPHY CP510 printer.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).