Free Get & Update Xerox Phaser 5500 printer drivers for your WinXP, Win7, windows 8/8.1, Win10, Mac operating-system & Linux from Xerox.com.
What is Xerox Phaser 5500 driver?
A Xerox printer driver is computer freeware that provides the communication between the pc and your printer through the true control demands. Also, it is called middleware. Once the Xerox Phaser 5500 driver is missing or corrupted, Xerox Phaser 5500 printer is unable to working normally because there are no interaction between the laptop & Xerox Phaser 5500 printer.
There is a CD came along with Xerox Phaser 5500 printer so you can installing your printer driver & get Xerox Phaser 5500 printer into work. In case you lost it, you can get the drivers for Xerox Phaser 5500 online here.
OS congruous Xerox Phaser 5500 printer driver:
– Xerox Phaser 5500 Printer Driver for Win XP
– Xerox Phaser 5500 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 5500 Printer Driver for Win Vista 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 5500 Printer Driver for Windows 8 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 5500 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 5500 Printer Driver for Win10 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox Phaser 5500 Printer Driver for Mac operating system X (10.x.x, 11.x.x )
– Xerox Phaser 5500 Printer Driver for Linux operating system and Ubuntu OS
How to get Xerox Phaser 5500 printer driver on Xerox.com
Step 1: Access Xerox Phaser 5500 driver get page by click link above
Step 2: Choose Operating system
Step 3: Click Xerox Phaser 5500 driver get link
Step 4: Click “Accept” to download Xerox Phaser 5500 driver:
Step 5: Choose folder to save Xerox Phaser 5500 driver installed file:
Right time to Installing or Reinstall Xerox Phaser 5500 printer driver
Obviously, when you purchase a new Xerox Phaser 5500 printer without any driver, you need to installing printer driver. The same thing to do when you renew your computer with another one which has not installed Xerox Phaser 5500 printer driver. In this case, you are going to see “Driver is missing” in Device Manager for Printer, and “Windows fails to recognize the new hardware”, or you can’t even find Xerox Phaser 5500 printer in the Print & Device folder
When you just have your operating system reinstalled or upgraded, you also must be reinstall Xerox Phaser 5500 printer driver. If the Xerox Phaser 5500 printer has problems around your printer configuration, the incompatible or corrupted printer driver, the entry of printer driver in the windows registry or Malware, you need to reinstall Xerox Phaser 5500 printer driver, also.
How to installed Xerox Phaser 5500 driver from setup file
1. Run installing file of Xerox ColorQube 8570 printer driver then click to “Accept”
2. Click Install
3. Xerox Phaser 5500 driver setup was extracting files.
4. Click to “Add a local printer”
5. Select port connected between laptop and printer, then click “Next”.
6. Change the presentation name of your printer if you want. Then click “Next”
7. Sharing your printer for others computer/mac in LAN network if you want. Then click “Next”
8. Set your printer as default printer. And finally is click to “Finish”
Link download Xerox Phaser 5500 driver get from Xerox.com, it is save and quick for download.Printer.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).