Download Xerox WorkCentre 385 printer drivers for your Windows XP, Windows 7, windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Mac operating system & Linux from Xerox.com.
What is Xerox WorkCentre 385 drivers?
Every printer must come with the software used to installing a printing in windows or your OS. This middleware program will enable the communication between the laptop & your printer. A printer without Xerox printer driver cannot work so does Xerox WorkCentre 385.
There is a CD came along with Xerox WorkCentre 385 printer so you can installing your printer driver and get Xerox WorkCentre 385 printer into work. In case you lost it, you can get the drivers for Xerox WorkCentre 385 online here.
OS compatible Xerox WorkCentre 385 printer driver:
– Xerox WorkCentre 385 Printer Driver for Win XP
– Xerox WorkCentre 385 Printer Driver for Win7 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox WorkCentre 385 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox WorkCentre 385 Printer Driver for Windows 8 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox WorkCentre 385 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox WorkCentre 385 Printer Driver for Windows 10 32 bit (64 bit)
– Xerox WorkCentre 385 Printer Driver for Mac operating system X (10.x.x, 11.x.x )
– Xerox WorkCentre 385 Printer Driver for Linux operating system & Ubuntu OS
How to download Xerox WorkCentre 385 printer driver on Xerox.com
Step 1: Access Xerox WorkCentre 385 driver get page by click link above
Step 2: Select Operating system
Step 3: Click Xerox WorkCentre 385 driver get link
Step 4: Click “Accept” to download Xerox WorkCentre 385 driver:
Step 5: Choose folder to save Xerox WorkCentre 385 driver install file:
When you need to installing Xerox WorkCentre 385 driver?
You must be installing or remove and install Xerox WorkCentre 385 printer driver in the ensuing case.
+ When you have just upgraded or reinstalled your OS.
+ When you purchase the new printer.
+ When you regenerate your current computer with another one.
+ Also, whenever you connect your printer with a computer/mac that has not Xerox WorkCentre 385 printer driver, you must be to install it. In this case errors like “Drive is missing” or “Windows fails to recognize the new hardware” or Xerox WorkCentre 385 printer disappear from the Print & Device folder. These errors prevent the print function normally.
+ Finally, when Xerox WorkCentre 385 printer has problems, you also need to install the new printer driver.
How to setup Xerox WorkCentre 385 driver from install file
1. Run install file of Xerox ColorQube 8570 printer driver then click to “Accept”
2. Click Install
3. Xerox WorkCentre 385 driver setup was extracting files.
4. Click to “Add a local printer”
5. Select port connected between pc and printer, then click “Next”.
6. Change the view name of your printer if you want. Then click “Next”
7. Sharing your printer for others pc in LAN network if you want. Then click “Next”
8. Set your printer as default printer. And finally is click to “Finish”
Link download Xerox WorkCentre 385 driver get from Xerox.com, it is save and quick for download.Printer.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).