Canon i6500 InkJet Printer Driver is the middleware (software) used for plug in between computers with printers.
To download Canon i6500 InkJet printers driver we have to live on the Canon website to select the correct driver suitable for the OS that you operate.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon i6500 InkJet printer on Canon website is complicated, because there are so many types of Canon driver for many different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I share you Canon i6500 InkJet printers directly driver get link to your advantage for faster get.
OS congruous Canon i6500 InkJet printers driver:
– Canon i6500 InkJet Printer Driver with Win Xp
– Canon i6500 InkJet Printers Driver with Win 7 32 bit
– Canon i6500 InkJet Printers Driver with windows 7 64 bit
– Canon i6500 InkJet Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon i6500 InkJet Printer Driver with Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon i6500 InkJet Printers Driver with Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon i6500 InkJet Printer Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon i6500 InkJet Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i6500 InkJet Printers Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i6500 InkJet Printer Driver with Mac OS and Linus OS
Instructions for get and installing the Canon i6500 InkJet printer driver on Windows:
Before installing the printer software, your Canon i6500 InkJet printer must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on computer.
– Click on the get link & the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i6500 InkJet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Windows Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printer if it has been Install old version of the driver
– Right-click the printer and choose Properties .
– On the General tab, select New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printers listing box will shows. Select Have Disk .
– Install from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open & then OK to files installed
Install a new Canon i6500 InkJet printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn how to install CANON printers driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).