Canon iR3025 Printer Driver is the middleware (middle software) used to connect between your computer & printers Canon iR3025 .
To download Canon iR3025 printer driver You need to open the Canon printer homepage to select the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you use.
Yet, searching driver for Canon iR3025 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because there are so many types of Canon driver for more different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This topic We will share Canon iR3025 printer right driver download link to your advantage for more quickly get.
OS compatible Canon iR3025 printers driver:
– Canon iR3025 Printers Driver with windows Xp
– Canon iR3025 Printer Driver for windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR3025 Printer Driver for Win 7 64 bit
– Download Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon iR3025 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon iR3025 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon iR3025 Printers Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iR3025 Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Mac operating system and Linus OS
Instructions for get and install the Canon iR3025 printers driver on Windows:
How to get Canon iR3025 printers driver?
Before deploy printer the printers software, your Canon iR3025 printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the pc.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on computer.
– Click on the download link & the File Download dialog box will appear .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon iR3025 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
How to setup Canon iR3025 printers driver ?
– Connect your Canon iR3025 to your computer
– Open extracted folder & exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will manifestation, you click “Next” button to start setting up your Canon iR3025 printer driver.
– In the Canon iR3025 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Install with USB connection
If you plug in your Canon iR3025 printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon iR3025 will be install to your computer, please wait:
– When Canon printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon iR3025 printers driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon iR3025 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).