Canon LBP-660 Printer Driver is the middle software (middleware) used for plug in between pcs with printers .
To download Canon LBP-660 printer driver We need to live on the Canon download page to select the true driver suitable for the OS that you use.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon LBP-660 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon driver for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I will share Canon LBP-660 printer direct driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
Operating system congruous Canon LBP-660 printer driver:
– Canon LBP-660 Printer Driver with windows Xp
– Canon Printer Driver with Win 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon LBP-660 Printers Driver with Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon LBP-660 Printer Driver for Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon LBP-660 Printers Driver for windows 8 32 bit
– Canon LBP-660 Printer Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon LBP-660 Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Mac operating system & Linus OS
About get and setup the Canon LBP-660 printers driver on Windows:
You need help to download Canon LBP-660 printer driver?
Before launch the printer driver, your Canon printers must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 power on the printers and the notebook.
– Then shutdown the desktop screensave, antivirus and other middleware running on computer.
– Select get link and the File Get dialog box will view .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Save driver files using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Click on the driver file to extract all the Canon LBP-660 driver files to a dir on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Setup files will be decompressed with a name look like the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and dir name while unpacking .
Instruction to launch Canon printer drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon LBP-660 to your laptop
– Open unparked dir & direct click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will shows, you click “Next” button to start setting up your Canon LBP-660 printers driver.
– In the Canon LBP-660 License Agreement – you select to “Yes” button to continue.
– After press “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon LBP-660 printer to your laptop by USB Cable, please select option 2: Install with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” accurrence, press to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon LBP-660 will be launch to your laptop, please please wait:
– After Canon LBP-660 printers install wizard is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon LBP-660 printers driver setup is complete, you will see the Canon LBP-660 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” dir.
Now you can print with your Canon LBP-660 printers.
Have a nice day! Printers.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).