(8Driver.com) – Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer Driver is the middle software (middleware) used for connect between laptops with printers .
To download Canon printer driver We have to go to the Canon home page to choose the true driver suitable for the operating system that you proceed.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer on Canon Printer homepage is complicated, because have so many types of Canon driver for more different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This article We share you Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer right driver download link to your advantage for quicker get.
OS compatible Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer driver:
– Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer Driver with Win Xp
– Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printers Driver for windows 7 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver for Win 8 64 bit
– Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printers Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Mac OS & Linus OS
Guide how to get and setting up the Canon PIXMA MG5350 printers driver on Microsoft Windows:
You need help to get Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer driver?
Before deploy printer the printer middleware, your Canon printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 start the printers & the pc.
– Step 2 Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other driver running on laptop.
– Click to download link and the File Get dialog box will manifestation .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a dir to save the file in and click Save .
– Save driver files using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Select and click to run on the file to extract all the Canon PIXMA MG5350 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). Canon PIXMA MG5350 driver files will be decompressed with a name look like the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path and folder name while unpacking .
Guide to launch Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer driver ?
– Plug in your Canon PIXMA MG5350 to your computer
– Open unparked dir and direct click to the Setup.exe file, then choose Open to Run the Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will view, you select “Next” button to start launch your Canon PIXMA MG5350 printers driver.
– In the Canon PIXMA MG5350 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup
+ Install with USB connection
If you connect your Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer to your pc by USB Cable, please select option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” display, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon Driver will be installing to your laptop, please wait:
– After Canon PIXMA MG5350 printers setup is complete, You need restart your computer.
– If your Canon PIXMA MG5350 printers driver setup program is complete, you will see the Canon PIXMA MG5350 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” directory.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Glad to meed you Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).