Canon S530D Inkjet Printer Driver is the software (software) used to connect between computers with printers.
To download Canon S530D Inkjet printer driver we have to live on the Canon homepage to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating system that you use.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon S530D Inkjet printer on Canon home page is complicated, because have so legion types of Canon driver for numerous different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I share you Canon S530D Inkjet printer directly driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS compatible Canon S530D Inkjet printer driver:
– Canon S530D Inkjet Printers Driver with Win Xp
– Canon S530D Inkjet Printer Driver for windows 7 32 bit
– Canon S530D Inkjet Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon S530D Inkjet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon S530D Inkjet Printers Driver for Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon S530D Inkjet Printer Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon S530D Inkjet Printers Driver with Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon S530D Inkjet Printer Driver with Win 8.1 32 bit
– Canon S530D Inkjet Printer Driver with Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon S530D Inkjet Printers Driver for Mac OS and Linus OS
Instructions for get and installing the Canon S530D Inkjet printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
Before installing the printer software, your Canon S530D Inkjet printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers and the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the get link & the File Get dialog box will manifestation .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon S530D Inkjet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Win Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printers if it has been setup old printer version of the driver
– Right-click the printer and select Properties .
– On the General tab, select New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printers listing box will accurrence. Select Have Disk .
– Install from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open and then OK to files install
Install a new Canon S530D Inkjet printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printers Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn how to installing CANON printers driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).