Canon GP405 Printers Driver is the middleware (software) used for plug in between pc with Canon GP405 printer .
If you want download Canon GP405 printer driver We need to go to the Canon support page to select the true driver suitable for the OS that you run.
However, searching driver for Canon GP405 printers on Canon website is complicated, because there are so more types of Canon driver for galore different types of products: cameras, printers, fax machines, scanners …
This topic I share you Canon GP405 printer exactly driver download link to your advantage for quickly get.
OS compatible Canon GP405 printers driver:
– Canon Printers Driver for Windows Xp
– Canon GP405 Printer Driver with Win 7 32 bit
– Canon GP405 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon GP405 Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon GP405 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon GP405 Printers Driver with Win 8 32 bit
– Canon GP405 Printers Driver for Win 8 64 bit
– Canon Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon GP405 Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon Printer Driver for Mac operating-system and Linus OS
Instructions for download & launch the Canon GP405 printers driver on Windows:
How to get Canon GP405 printers driver?
Before launch the printers software, your Canon GP405 printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printers & the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on computer.
– Click on the download link and the File Get dialog box will presentation .
– Select Save This Program to Disk and Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon GP405 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
How to setup Canon GP405 printer driver ?
– Connect your Canon GP405 to your computer
– Open extracted folder and exactly click to the Setup.exe icon, then choose Open to Run the Driver Setup Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printer Driver – Setup Wizard will display, you click “Next” button to start installing your Canon GP405 printer driver.
– In the Canon GP405 License Agreement – you click to “Yes” button to continue.
– After click “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to install
+ Installing with USB connection
If you connect your Canon GP405 printers to your computer by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then click “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” shows, click to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon GP405 will be installing to your pc, please wait:
– When Canon GP405 printers installation is complete, You need restart your pc.
– If your Canon GP405 printer driver installation is complete, you will see the Canon GP405 icon in the “Printers and Faxes” folder.
Now you can print with your Canon printers.
Have a nice day! Printer.8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).