Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Printer Driver is the middle software (software) used for plug in between notebooks with printers .
To download Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printer driver You have to go to the Canon support page to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you run.
However, searching drivers for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printer on Canon home page is complicated, because there are so many types of Canon drivers for many different types of products: printers, scanners, fax v.v …
This post I’ll share Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printer straight driver get link to your advantage for more quickly get.
OS compatible Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printers driver:
– Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Printers Driver with Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Printer Driver with Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit & 64 bit
– Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Printers Driver for windows Vista 32, 64 bit
– Canon Printers Driver with Windows 8 32 bit and 64bit
– Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Printers Driver for Win 8.1 32,64 bit
– Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Printers Driver with Win 10
– Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Printer Driver for Mac OS and Linus Ubuntu
FREE DOWNLOAD Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 DRIVER
Instructions for get & deploy printer the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printers driver on Windows:
You need help to download Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printer driver?
Before install the printer software, your Canon printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– Step 1 turn on the printer and the pc.
– Then shutdown the screen saver, antivirus & other middleware running on computer.
– Click on link above to visit Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printer driver download page from Canon server, then get your driver and save to your pc.
– Select a directory to save the file in & click Save .
– Save Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Click on the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 files to extract all the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name same as the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: LBP6000_R101_V102A_W32…). However , you can change the path & dir name while unzip .
Guide to deploy printer Canon printers drivers ?
– Plug in your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 to your computer
– View unziped dir and correctly click to the Setup.exe program, then choose Open to Run the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Driver Installer Program.
– Next, the CAPT Printers Driver – Setup Wizard will presentation, you select “Next” button to start installing your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printers driver.
– In the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 License Agreement – you press to “Yes” button to continue.
– After select “Yes” in License Agreement, the Driver Installer will ask you two options:
+ Manually set port to setup
+ Installing with USB connector
If you plug in your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printers to your pc by USB Cable, please choose option 2: Installing with USB connection. Then select “Next” to continue.
– When “Installation cannot be stopped once it starts. Do you want to continue” presentation, select to “Yes”.
– Now, Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 will be setup to your pc, please please wait:
– When Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printer installation is complete, You need restart your notebook.
– If your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printer driver setup is complete, you will see the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 icon in the “Printers & Faxes” directory.
Now you can print with your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printers.Printer.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).