Canon i475D InkJet Printers Driver is the middleware (software) used for plug in between computers with printers.
To get Canon i475D InkJet printers driver we have to live on the Canon website to choose the true driver suitable for the OS that you use.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon i475D InkJet printers on Canon homepage is complicated, because have so numerous types of Canon driver for more different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article We will share Canon i475D InkJet printer directly driver download link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Canon i475D InkJet printer driver:
– Canon i475D InkJet Printers Driver with Windows Xp
– Canon i475D InkJet Printer Driver for Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon i475D InkJet Printers Driver with Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon i475D InkJet Printer Driver for Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon i475D InkJet Printers Driver with Windows Vista 64 bit
– Canon i475D InkJet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon i475D InkJet Printers Driver with Win 8 64 bit
– Canon i475D InkJet Printer Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i475D InkJet Printers Driver with windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i475D InkJet Printers Driver for Mac operating system & Linus OS
Visit Canon i475D InkJet Driver Homepage (and get file)
Instructions for download & installing the Canon i475D InkJet printer driver on windows:
Before installing the printers software, your Canon i475D InkJet printers must be correctly installed & the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on computer.
– Click on the download link and the File Get dialog box will display .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Choose a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i475D InkJet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Windows Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printers if it has been Install old printer version of the driver
– Right-click the printers and choose Properties .
– On the General tab, choose New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printer listing box will display. Choose Have Disk .
– Installing from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open and then OK to files install
Install a new Canon i475D InkJet printer driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn guide how to installing CANON printers driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).