Canon i80 InkJet Printers Driver is the middleware (software) using connect between computers with printers.
To get Canon i80 InkJet printer driver we have to live on the Canon home page to choose the correct driver suitable for the operating-system that you put to work.
Yet, finding drivers for Canon i80 InkJet printers on Canon homepage is complicated, because there are so galore types of Canon drivers for many different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This article I share you Canon i80 InkJet printers directly driver get link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Canon i80 InkJet printer driver:
– Canon i80 InkJet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows Xp
– Canon i80 InkJet Printer Driver with Win 7 32 bit
– Canon i80 InkJet Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
– Canon i80 InkJet Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
– Canon i80 InkJet Printer Driver with Win Vista 64 bit
– Canon i80 InkJet Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
– Canon i80 InkJet Printers Driver for windows 8 64 bit
– Canon i80 InkJet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i80 InkJet Printer Driver for windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon i80 InkJet Printer Driver for Mac OS and Linus OS
Visit Canon i80 InkJet Driver Homepage (and get file)
Instructions for get and installing the Canon i80 InkJet printers driver on windows:
Before installing the printer software, your Canon i80 InkJet printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer & the computer.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus and other software running on pc.
– Click on the get link & the File Download dialog box will view .
– Choose Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in and click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Canon i80 InkJet driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: CanonLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path & directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Win Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printer if it has been setup old printer version of the driver
– Right-click the printers & choose Properties .
– On the General tab, choose New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printers listing box will accurrence. Choose Have Disk .
– Install from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open & then OK to files Install
Install a new Canon i80 InkJet printers driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard
– You can watch video below to learn how to installing CANON printer driver:
Have a nice day! 8Driver.comPrinter.8Driver.com - If this post usefull for you. Please share this post to to your friends by click LIKE FACEBOOK or Google PLUS button(Thanks!).